Monday, December 22, 2008

12-21-2008 - Checking things out.

I recieved two letters from the HOA and Management Company dated 12-17-2008. One said I had dead grass in my yard, the other said that I have Mildew on my driveway. So, I set of with my digital camera, and a list of the HOA Board addresses to see what I might find.

The first thing I found is a house that has had unfinished improvements for SIX years. Multiple complaints to the HOA over the years has done nothing to correct this problem.



After that, I crusied by this house that has a Metal Roof. I asked at the yearly HOA meeting what was being done about this roof. The HOA informed me that they were unaware of this roof that violates the Deed Restrictions. Yet the roof has been this way for over a year, and our deed restrictions clearly state that roof compisition must be Asphalt Composite Shingles.



Next, I drove over by our Common Area. I wanted to see if there was mildew on the parking lot and sidewalks. Look, there is Mildew on the sidwalks and parking lot.











Ok, now it was time to drive by the director's houses.

Below you will see the view of Michael K Slider's house at 2514 Sunray Court. Mr. Slider is keeping a very lovely, broken down vehicle on his driveway, a violation of deed restrictions. We are not allowed to keep non-functioning cars on our property in plain sight.



Next, Kelly C Flanagan, 9101 Sunrise Trail. I couldn't get a good picture, but under the White Lexus there are extensive oil stains.



Finally, Myrle C Foraker (or Association President!) 9403 Sunnyview Court - even after sending me TWO letters about my driveway having mildew, his looks worse than mine!



None of the other board members had any violatoins to report. So I ask, if the directors dont' follow the rules, and the common areas are not maintained to standards, why am I suddenly getting letters after six years?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Your post will be reviewed before it is published.